Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Classification Outro

Outro one.
Ok, I admit, not all of the knives in my possession are good knives that fall into one of the above three categories. I’ve received several knives as gifts from friends and family all with good intentions. I’ve won some as prizes and even bought a few in a “pinch” situation. But those knives are all corralled in a ammo can in the back of my shop and probably won’t see the light of day for a long time. Why? They’re not the right blade for any job.
Outro two
There is more to a knife blade than what I’ve listed above. There are countless sub categories and variables in each blade type. One also has to learn the proper techniques to sharpen and maintain each type of blade. However If you start off with one of the three standards above and know which one is right for the job, the rest will fall into place with practice and patience

Intros posted below

1 comment:

  1. OUtro 1 sounds like a good close to an essay that I can't quite imagine from either of those intros, but would love to read the rest of.

    ReplyDelete